Sunday, June 15, 2014
Fathers Day!
Today is Father's Day. I have had a lot of time to think about all of the amazing Father's in my life.
First
and for most is my husband who will be the father of my children. I am
so grateful for him and all that he does for me. He is going to be an
amazing Dad. I can't wait for Aubrey to meet him and grow up with him as
her Dad. He loves her so much already. She is one lucky girl. Chris has
done so much for me in the short time we have been married, I can't
thank him enough. I am glad there is a day dedicated for Fathers and all
that they do for us. Chris is in a singles ward bishopric so he has
very early meetings on Sunday mornings that he has to go too. I normally
stay asleep and wake up after he is gone. So today I decided that I
wanted to be with him this morning. So I sneakily woke up before him and
made him some yummy blueberry pancakes. It was nice getting to do
something for him because he does so much for me.
Secondly,
my dad. I love him so much. He has taught me many great things in my
life. But I thank him the most for teaching me to look on the bright
side and how to stay positive in challenging situations. I learned how
to have fun, and enjoy life. I love him so much. He is always there to
help me when I need it. I always know that he will be more then willing
to help me. My mom always told me that I would marry someone like my
father, and I did. I am grateful for the example that he set for me.
Third,
my Heavenly Father. He has been my support and strength my whole life. I
know that he lives and loves me like my earthly father. He knows me by
name and knows my struggles and triumphs. I am so grateful for him and
all that he has given me. He has blessed me with an amazing life,
family, and friends. I owe it all to him. I love him so much.
Here is a video that I love...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment