Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Our Weekend Project
Over the Memorial Day weekend Chris and I had the project of working on Aubrey's Nursery. My nesting instinct has been kicking in a lot. Her room is almost done. We have a little more organizing and a few finishing touches to apply before I can say it is done, but I was so excited I had to share it. I made these wood letters and put some fun paper on it. The ribbon to hang them up was the finishing touch. It was an interesting process making sure that all of the ribbons were tied at the same length so the letters were even. Chris and I had fun setting up. Chris really enjoyed putting the crib together and imagining our little one sleeping in it.
My mom and I made all of her bedding. She came up one weekend and we bought the fabric and started working. We made the bumper together. I made the crib skirt, and she made this beautiful quilt. I know that Aubrey will love that quilt for a very long time. It is beautiful and perfect for her. I have had so much fun picking out fabric and colors for her room. I can't wait until she comes and can use everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

so cute and very creative. Her room looks fantastic, you did a wonderful job. :)
ReplyDeleteI loooove it! That quilt is amazing. Where did you get the mobile? It's so cute!
ReplyDelete