Well the past two months have been crazy and I haven't written Aubrey's updates. She has grown so much in the past two months and I want to record it.
Aubrey Loves to Laugh. She does a funny laugh that almost sounds like she is coughing.
Updates:
Height and Weight: 10.5 lbs and 23 inches long. She was in the 1% in weight for her age. And she only gained 1/2 a lb last month. Her doctor was concerned about her weight gain. I think the lack of weight gain was due to the fact that we found out she is intolerant to dairy and soy. So I was eating a gluten, dairy, and soy free diet... which means I was eating hardly anything.
Personality: She is a very happy baby still. She loves to laugh and talk to others. She loves going new places and seeing new people. She is starting to entertain herself and enjoys playing with toys. She is the light and joy in our house.
Aubrey got to go to Daddy's graduation on December 19th. Likes: Aubrey love holding things and putting them in her mouth. She chews on everything. She loves her fingers and her toes. Her favorite song is the "I Love You" song from Barney. It will calm her even when she is screaming. She loves going on walks and being outside.
Dislikes: Sleeping anywhere but her swing. Staying at church for all three hours. She is pretty easy going though.
Sleeping: Aubrey is sleeping great. We slept trained Aubrey by letting her cry it out. She only cried for three nights and never longer then 20 minutes. She now puts herself to sleep in just a few minutes without crying. It cut our bedtime routine from 2 hours to 30 minutes. It is great! And she now goes to bed at 8:00 rather then almost 11:00.
I love this picture! You can see her skinny chicken legs.
Milestones: Rolling over from her belly to her back has been her biggest one. She started when she was almost 4 months old. The Christmas photo shoot was fun because she kept rolling over. Actually enjoying being on her tummy, this is a milestone because it means she will start moving more, and getting ready to crawl. Aubrey is our little angel. We love her so much. She is so fun and brings a joy and spirit to our home. I am so lucky to be her mom. I love her so much. I am working as hard as I can to help her grow and develop like she should so that she can do whatever she dreams of in life.






She is so darling!
ReplyDeleteThank you! She is so fun!
ReplyDelete