Saturday, June 20, 2015

10 Month Update on Aubrey and the Family.

 Yet another eventful month for the Borg family. Much has happened the last month. We moved into a house that we are renting in Anaheim Hills. It is nice to have our own place. We had a visit from Grandpa and Grandma Julie. We went to the beach in Califonia. Aubrey had a trip to the ER with croup, and lots of mile stones.
 Update:
Weight and Height: Aubrey is 21 lbs (87%) 27 inches long (24%), and has a 97% head circumference. She is growing and developing so much!

 Personality: She is a still the happiest baby on the block! She is a very content baby. She is at the stage in her life where is get bored pretty easily though, so I am trying to keep her entertained through out the day. She is not one to sit and play by herself. She likes to have someone by her. She is an explorer. She gets into everything. She is always moving. It makes going to church for 3 hours very hard.
Likes: She loves swimming! She loves to splash and stick her face in the water. She loves going on bike rides, especially the bumps. She loves being outside, the park is one of her favorite spots, she loves the swings. She loves looking at and talking to herself in the mirror. She loves to hear her own voice. One time my mom and I went to Costco and Aubrey went with us. At one point in the trip my mom took her to get some fruit on the other side of the store and I could hear her from across Costco. I think she liked the acoustics.
Dislikes: Sleeping during the day. I think she really is afraid she is going to miss out on something fun. It is a fight every time to try and get her down. Still doesn't like table food. She just gags when we offer it to her. I think she is just not ready yet.

Health: This past month has been hard on her health wise. She got croup and was sick for almost a week and a half. It was so sad. I hated seeing her sad and scared. She is also teething she is getting her top teeth and that has also been a struggle.
Sleeping: Her sleeping schedule really got thrown off from getting sick. We couldn't let her cry when she was sick so we always went in and helped her get back to sleep. She got used to that so when she was better we had to re-sleep train her. She is doing better now.

Milestones: She can clap! She can also blow kisses, and wave. Proud mommy moment- I came in to get her after a nap and I said "Aubrey come her and give me a kiss" and she blew me a kiss. It was the cutest thing ever!
Isn't she the cutest?
For some reason during this photo shoot she kept putting her hands straight up like this. It was cute!

Again hands up!
She loves her daddy so much.


I am so lucky to be her mom!
I love her more then the world.

We are loving living in California. It was so fun to have Chris's parents come and visit us for a week. We went to Newport beach for 2 days and enjoyed some sun and sand. I am glad that we have such supportive parents and amazing grandparents for Aubrey and our other future children. I am feeling so blessed! Thanks for reading the update. I will be writing again for her 11 month update (in 9 days haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment